Non-Israeli participants are requested to upload a copy of their passport or ID to show their non-Israeli/tourist status. This is required for VAT exemption.
International Student, Nurse* (Medical & Academic)
* Students/Nurses: Proof of status is mandatory. In order to be applicable for this fee, a submission of your status confirmation (official letter signed by the Head of Department – hospital, company or academic institution which confirms status of the applicant) or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
FEES FOR INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE
- Admission to all program sessions and poster area
- Access to the commercial exhibition
- Conference printed materials
- Refreshments at breaks as indicated in the program
- CME accreditation & Certificate of Attendance (sent via email after the conference)
INTERNATIONAL REGISTRATION PAYMENT
Payment of registration fees must be made in USD after completing the registration process. You may choose one of the following methods:
Credit Card: i.e. Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Bank Transfer: Additional USD 30 handling fee is required.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account name: CannX 2022 Congress, Tel Aviv
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Bank, Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Account number: 1500934-92-338
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH07 0483 5150 0934 9233 8
- Please ensure that the name of the conference and participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected onsite and charged the onsite rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Conference account on time.
All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the below deadlines. Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
Cancellations received until and including January 13, 2022 – full refund
Cancellations received between January 14 to March 01, 2022 – 50% will be refunded
From March 02, 2022 – no refund will be made
Please note that any cancellations resulting from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, including quarantine, lockdown or unforeseen travel restrictions, will be reimbursed for the full 100% amount upon providing a proof of status.
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact the CannX Registration Team at: email@example.com
GUEST ATTENDANCE POLICY
All event activities (including educational sessions, meal functions, exhibition hall, etc.) are exclusively reserved for registered attendees. Non-registered guests (including children, family members, colleagues, etc.) are not allowed in any of the event areas. Badges provided at registration are required for entrance into all functions and will be strictly enforced.
CANNX 2022 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140