CANNX IS PROUD TO PRESENT THE CANNX 2022 LOYALTY PROGRAM TO REWARD AND THANK OUR LOYAL PARTICIPANTS
We value the commitment you have shown by coming to our conferences and supporting our mission. We want to recognize this commitment by making one to you.
Should you have attended one or more of the previous editions under the CannX series (CannX 2018 Tel Aviv/ CannX 2018 Sao Paulo/ CannX 2019 Tel Aviv/ CannX2020 Lisbon/ CannX2020 Tel Aviv Virtual), do not miss out to benefit from the special loyalty program rates and register for another unforgettable experience at CannX 2022 Tel Aviv.
(Kindly note that CannX Webinars are excluded from the loyalty program)
Israeli Participant - Loyalty Program*
International Participant - Loyalty Program**
*Registration fees for Israeli participants include VAT
**Non-Israeli participants are requested to upload a copy of their passport or ID to show their non-Israeli/tourist status. This is required for VAT exemption.
FEES FOR LOYALTY PROGRAM INCLUDE
- Admission to all program sessions and poster area
- Access to the commercial exhibition
- Conference printed materials
- Refreshments at breaks as indicated in the program
- CME accreditation & Certificate of Attendance (sent via email after the conference)
INTERNATIONAL REGISTRATION PAYMENT
Payment of registration fees must be made in USD after completing the registration process. You may choose one of the following methods:
Credit Card: i.e. Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Bank Transfer: Additional USD 30 handling fee is required.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account name: CannX 2022 Congress, Tel Aviv
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Bank, Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Account number: 1500934-92-338
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH07 0483 5150 0934 9233 8
- Please ensure that the name of the conference and participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected onsite and charged the onsite rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Conference account on time.
ISRAELI REGISTRATION PAYMENT
Payment of registration fees must be made in NIS after completing the registration process. You may choose one of the following methods:
Credit Card in USD/NIS: i.e. Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Bank Transfer in NIS: Additional NIS 30 handling fee is required.
Please make drafts payable to:
CannX 2022 Congress, Tel Aviv
Bank Leumi Le-Israel B.M., Branch Business center – Afek 707, 4 Sutin st., st. Petach Tikva
Account number: 13540098
IBAN number: IL920107070000013540098
Swift code: LUMIILITXXX
All cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com prior to the below deadlines. Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
Cancellations received until and including January 13, 2022 – full refund
Cancellations received between January 14 to March 01, 2022 – 50% will be refunded
From March 02, 2022 – no refund will be made
Please note that any cancellations resulting from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, including quarantine, lockdown or unforeseen travel restrictions, will be reimbursed for the full 100% amount upon providing a proof of status.
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
CANNX 2022 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140