Photo Contest #myCannX
Join the #myCannX Photo Contest and win FREE registration for CannX 2023!
We can’t wait to meet our amazing CannX community in person once again for an unforgettable event in Tel Aviv!
To mark this wonderful occasion we invite you to celebrate coming together face to face by joining our Photo Contest.
- Take a photo that captures the essence of your CannX 2022 experience.
- Post/Tweet your photo on Facebook or Twitter using the #myCannX hashtag.
- Photos can include individuals, groups etc.*
- You can post as many photos as you like. Only one photo will be selected after the end of the Conference.
- To be valid, all entries must be received by Tuesday, March 15, 08:00 pm Central European Time (CET). Make sure your social media profile is public.
- The winner will be announced on social media on March 16.
*The name of the person submitting the photo will be the name entered into the contest.
The contest is open to all those who have registered and paid in full to attend CannX 2022 in Tel Aviv.
The winning photo will be selected by our committee of judges from CannX.
- As the Photograph Submitter, you warrant and represent that you are the sole owner or have the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to CannX and Kenes Group (Hereafter: “The Organisers”). The publication of the photo does not infringe any third-party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- As the Photograph Submitter, I grant the Organisers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to display the submitted photo at the CannX Conference and share the submitted photo on the Conference channels by quoting the name of the author.
- By entering the Contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
- By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release CannX and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
- CannX and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases CannX and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
- CannX and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labor dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by CannX and Kenes Group.
- The winner will be announced after the end of the Conference on March 16, 2022. The winner will be contacted via social media.