Registration fees for Israeli participants include VAT
Student/ Nurse* (Academic & Medical-members of an official medical association)
* Students/Nurses: Proof of status is mandatory. In order to be applicable for this fee, a submission of your status confirmation (official letter signed by the Head of Department – hospital, company or academic institution which confirms status of the applicant) or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
FEES FOR ISRAELI PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Admission to all program sessions and poster area
- Access to the commercial exhibition
- Conference printed materials
- Refreshments at breaks as indicated in the program
- CME accreditation & Certificate of Attendance (sent via email after the conference)
ISRAELI REGISTRATION PAYMENT
Payment of registration fees must be made in NIS after completing the registration process. You may choose one of the following methods:
Credit Card in USD/NIS: i.e. Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Bank Transfer in NIS: Additional NIS 30 handling fee is required.
Please make drafts payable to:
CannX 2022 Congress, Tel Aviv
Bank Leumi Le-Israel B.M., Branch Business center – Afek 707, 4 Sutin st., st. Petach Tikva
Account number: 13540098
IBAN number: IL920107070000013540098
Swift code: LUMIILITXXX
All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the below deadlines. Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
Cancellations received until and including January 13, 2022 – full refund
Cancellations received between January 14 to March 01, 2022 – 50% will be refunded
From March 02, 2022 – no refund will be made
Please note that any cancellations resulting from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, including quarantine, lockdown or unforeseen travel restrictions, will be reimbursed for the full 100% amount upon providing a proof of status.
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (NIS 30) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact the CannX Registration Team at: email@example.com
GUEST ATTENDANCE POLICY
All event activities (including educational sessions, meal functions, exhibition hall, etc.) are exclusively reserved for registered attendees. Non-registered guests (including children, family members, colleagues, etc.) are not allowed in any of the event areas. Badges provided at registration are required for entrance into all functions and will be strictly enforced.
CANNX 2022 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140