Late-Breaking Abstract Submission is Now Closed.
Thank you for submitting your abstracts during the late-breaking campaign, by the deadline of January 10, 2022.
All submitted abstracts underwent evaluation by the Abstract Review Committee, and the submitters were notified of the results via email on January 12.
If you have not received your email, please check your spam/junk folder or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the title/ID of your abstract.
GUIDELINES FOR THE SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Participants interested in presenting an Oral or Poster presentation are invited to submit an abstract. All abstracts will undergo peer review by the Abstract Review Committee and may be accepted for presentation or rejected. The Committee reserves the right to decide on the final topic allocation and form of presentation.
PRESENTATION TYPES AVAILABLE:
SCI: Innovations in Science and Medicine
BIZ: New Technologies, New Opportunities
AGR: Advanced Agriculture and Production
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility), or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the website only.
- Abstracts submitted by email will not be accepted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. After the submission deadline abstracts cannot be modified or corrected.
- Each person may submit up to 3 abstracts in total, but can serve as a presenting author of only 1 during the Conference.
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to the 6th International Medical Cannabis Conference – CannX 2022 and Kenes International (Hereafter: “The Organizers”). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third-party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract that does not comply with the above.
- Upon submission, the Abstract Submitter confirms that the contact details saved in the system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
- All abstracts will be forwarded to the Abstract Review Committee for review. The Committee will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final topic allocation and type of presentation.
- You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding this abstract.
- Please contact the Conference Secretariat if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been received at email@example.com
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Authors of Abstracts approved during the Regular submission process must register by December 5, 2021. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees before the indicated dates will be scheduled in the programme.
- Presenting author can be replaced by one of the co-authors only.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting publications.
- Abstracts that have been presented at another meeting may be submitted.
- Notifications regarding the status of the abstract will be sent once the review process is complete.
- No changes will be made to submitted and accepted abstracts.
- Conflicts of Interest / Disclosure: Abstract submitters will be requested to confirm that you will declare any conflict of interests in your presentation at the Conference.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
Before you begin, kindly prepare the following information:
- Presenting Author contact information
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Full first and family name(s) – authors’ names must be in upper and lower case (J.C.C. Smith)
- Affiliation information: department, institution / hospital, city state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title – Limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – Limited to 350 words (Please Note: word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are included). We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
- Tables: A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included in the abstract. Each table included in the abstract is worth 30 words.
- Graphs and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. You can upload graphs and images in JPG, PNG and GIF format only. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract. The maximum size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of a graph/picture is 600(w) x 800(h) pixels.
- All tables, figures, and reference citations must be referred to in the text of the abstract. If there is no reference in the text, the table/figure/reference as applicable will be removed from the abstract before publication.
- Tables and figures must be sized to one column or be reducible to the width on one column. Tables submitted in figure format will be reproduced as such.
ABSTRACT SUBMITTERS’ DECLARATION
Disclosure of financial relationships that the author(s) may have with the manufacturer/supplier of any commercial products or services related to the work, should be indicated in the appropriate box on the abstract form.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Secretariat.
The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publications an abstract that does not comply with the above.
All abstracts will be reviewed and notification emails of the results will be sent to the submitters after the official submission deadlines.