Poster Presentation Guidelines
Participants should prepare their poster according to the following instructions:
- Please prepare your poster on one sheet of cardboard. Alternatively, presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Please also refer to the Final Program for the poster number assigned to you (in case of poster updates).
- Please use the board with the same number.
Poster Mounting/Dismantling times:
Monday, March 14th, 09:00 – 10:45
Tuesday, March 15th, 16:15 – 18:30
Poster Presentations will be located in the Poster Area in the Exhibition & Networking Hall.
Conference organizers are not responsible for posters that are not dismantled according to the above schedule.
POSTER VIEWING & DISCUSSION
Location: Poster Zone, located in the Exhibition Area
Prior to the conference, each poster presenter will receive information with the number of the board to hang their printed poster.
Poster viewing and discussions will be during the official program lunch and coffee breaks each day at the designated Poster zone, located in the Exhibition Area.
Authors will be kindly requested to stand by their posters to present their work and answer questions.