Preliminary Program Topics
- Cannabis, cannabinoids and mental health
- Cannabis toxicity and patient safety
- New clinical indications for medical cannabis use
- Latest on evidence-based medical and clinical research
- Made in Israel: the latest scientific innovations
- Medical cannabis and the elderly population
- Cannabis for Fibromyalgia and other rheumatic disorders
- The interaction of cannabinoids with other medications and treatments
- Personalized treatment with cannabinoids: matching strains, products and dosing
- Effective delivery methods to treat inflammatory diseases
- Is cannabis the cause of addiction or the treatment for it?
- Cannabis and rare diseases
- Special considerations for medical cannabis and pediatric patients
- The medical cannabis revolution and Public Health
- Labelling, Packaging and Branding: The interaction of marketing and regulations
- The medical cannabis industry and the COVID-19 pandemic
- Investments and capital in the cannabis arena
- Medical cannabis and digital platforms
- Big or Boutique: What’s the optimal size for your business?
- Global trading of medical cannabis products
- Accreditation and best practices
- Delivery methods: what’s next?
- Advanced growing technologies
- Plant genetics
- Extraction methods: Which is better? And for who?
- Innovative growth mediums