#CannXVirtual Photo Contest
Since #CannX will be virtual this year, we invite you to send us a picture of how and where you are tuning in on either Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
Show us how you will be following the event.
1. Post/Tweet your photo using the #CannXVirtual hashtag
2. Photos can include individuals, groups etc.*
3. You can post as many photos as you like. Make sure your profile is set to public mode so that we can see your photos!
*The name of the person submitting the photo will be the name entered into the contest.
To be valid, all entries must be shared by the end of the conference.
The winner will be announced on social media on October 29.
The prize: FREE Registration for CannX Tel Aviv 2021!
The contest is open to all attendees.
The winning photo will be selected by a member of the CannX committee.
1. By entering the contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
2. By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release CannX and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
3. The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
4. CannX and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
5. Refusal to accept the prize releases CannX and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
6. CannX and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
7. By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by CannX and Kenes Group.
8. The winner will be announced on October 29 2020. The winner will be contacted via the social media channels/email.